QPI's Return Roller Lifting Cradles are a unique new design which reduce manual handling injuries, Alleviates the need to lift the belt off the return roller and minimises the risk of return rollers falling from conveyor.
Ex-stock availability in almost any standard belt width
- Supplied complete with a standard 4" ISO specification roller (spares available nationally)
- Can accommodate up to 168mm (6 5/8") diameter rollers
- Ideal for conveyors with single walkway
- Reduces the need for cherry picker for fitting replacement rollers
- Only requires a "an adjustable spanner" for complete operation
- Fully Galvanised.
Please see our Return Roller Lifting Cradle in action below: